Two Bedroom, 3 Bath Villa
In addition to being solidly constructed the Treetop Villa sports some of the most luxurious finishes available in Belize. Cut limestone tiles cover the floors of the living room and guest bedroom, while the master bedroom is adorned with a floor made of exquisite black poisonwood, one of the many beautiful local hardwoods utilized throughout the home.
Mahogany, with its golden brown hue is the wood of choice for all moldings, doors, closets, and beds. Santa Maria trusses support the roof, and Cabbage Bark, with its ornate undulating grain, is used on the exterior staircase and for the beams that support the floor of the master bedroom.
The kitchen and adjacent bar feature granite counter tops with a ceiling uniquely covered with wild cane. Mexican bowl sinks, tile and one-of-a-kind artisanal light fixtures give personality and flair to the bathrooms. The second floor veranda catches plenty of cool Caribbean breeze, while the veranda on the third offers a stunning view of the sea and nearby cayes/islands.
The Placencia Peninsula is quickly becoming the new 'it' destination for people who enjoy the world class attractions of Belize's coast, cayes and interior. Cocoplum has become the premier private residential neighborhood on the peninsula. When you live here, you not only enjoy a fine home, you also enjoy an unparalleled quality of life. Traffic is minimal in the area, the landscaping is beautiful, and you have access to over a mile of secluded Caribbean beach, in addition to several beautiful park areas within the development.
The two bedroom, 3 full bath villa is an incredible value at US$425,000 including all furnishings.
(* Does not include owner's personal effects )
- Secure gated community
- All reinforced concrete construction
- Fully landscaped
- 2nd & 3rd floor balconies with magnificent views of Caribbean Sea
- Full titled ownership of 67' x 120' lot.
- Dual vessel sinks in all full baths
- 1400 square feet
- Fully air conditioned
- Premium 24 gauge roof with baked in finish
- Casement windows with double paned high impact glass
- Hardwood floor in the master bedroom, premium tile in other areas
- Ideal for rentals, adjoins luxury resort site, complete with all of the amenities you'd associate with a first class resort.
- Owner's have the opportunity to participate in the newly established Naïa Resort & Spa's rental pool and enjoy the benefits of experienced, on-site property management.
On January 7, 2017 Naïa Resort and Spa officially opened its doors to the public. Set on 19 acres in the heart of Cocoplum, Naïa has already been written up in the New York Times, Vogue and Brides Magazine as one of the country’s top places to stay. With 35 individual “beach houses”, three restaurants, fitness center, yoga studio and a one-of-kind spa, Naïa has become a destination in itself. And Cocoplum lot and home owners are among the biggest beneficiaries, receiving free use of the gym and main pool, kayaks and paddleboards along with major discounts on rooms, spa treatments and food. See www.naiaresortandspa.com
For more information, please contact us today.