This custom executive concrete home, built by a local builder to North American standards, is located phase 1 of Sittee Point Estates on the Caribbean Sea.
The first floor has a one bedroom apartment /guest suite with kitchen, living/dining, a full bath, a garage and storage/mini garage area. There is also a large covered deck off the guest suite leading to the Caribbean Sea.
The second floor has a large stone deck, a large master bedroom with a sitting area, cane ceilings and master bath, a guest bedroom, a guest bathroom, a laundry room, and a great room with a large kitchen with granite counter tops. All rooms have ceiling fans and split A/C units. All the doors, cabinets and trim are exotic solid mahogany hardwood and are exquisite.
The third floor with vaulted exotic hardwood ceiling, has a large sitting/office area, a second master bedroom with ensuite bathroom over looking the Caribbean Sea, a guest bedroom and bathroom.
Beyond the obvious .. nice floors .. nice hardwood..great patio.. best beach around!
There are a couple of items worth noting about the home
-all glass is laminated- hurricane resistant, all double hung windows are excellent quality, thermo pane and laminated..hurricane resistance.
- ALL door hardware, knobs, hinges, and lock set are solid brass with a black coating that wears off to provide an excellent worn brass patina.
- ALL window blinds are imported and the horizontal slats are wood.
- Kitchens are fully equipped with a great variety of utensils.
- The house is built on 24 deep piles and heavy pile caps.. it went through the “earthquake” a few years ago without a crack.
- Has a 600 gallon water storage capacity.
- The ground floor has never been flooded, and we have had some high water recently.
- There are two sets of linens for each bed and back up in the owners closet.
-History of good vacation rental income
This very well priced custom home, is in brand new condition.
- Owner will consider financing with 50% down to a quailified purchaser.
First Floor: 700 a/c sqft, 700 sqft Covered tile patio, 770 sqft enclosed garage and storage room
Second Floor: 1809 a/c sq ft, 420 sqft covered deck
Third Floor: 693 a/c sqft
Total A/C sq ft: 3202 sq ft
Total Covered Space: 1890 sqft
Total: 5092 sqft
Currently this home acts as a vaction rental for US$500 nightly/ US$3000 weekly.
Note: Lot #30 to the north is also available. This would give you 100 feet of Caribbean Sea front.
Call or contact us today for more information on this lovely home.
Click on map for full view: