Print this Page

Belize Property

5.36 Acres in Forest Home, Punta Gorda

Agent: Patrick Snyder

Property Information for ID #421 - US $39,900

FINANCING AVAILABLE

AND JUST REDUCED TO  $40,000.00 US


This parcel of land being 5.36 Acres situated in Forest home village, Toledo District, Belize, one (1) mile off the Southern highway and within a 10 minute (4 miles) drive to Punta Gorda Town, Belize, a fast growing community and middle to upper-middle class income district.

20% of the property has recently been cleared while the other 80% was cleared a couple years ago. The property has a seasonal creek, is nice flat terrain with easy drainage. Possible value in timber and borders two roads as well as a newly developed area for residential lots.

Water and Electrical Services are available at the property line. This property is held with clear title which can be easily transferred.

Forest Home village has two Primary Schools, Churches, Health Center, Grocery Shops, Bus Service, Access to Internet and Telephone Service among Other Services that do not require a drive into Punta Gorda Town.

Punta Gorda Town with a population of approximately 6,000 is gradually moving towards a growing community and functions as middle to upper-middle class income district. The area benefits from the availability of all amenities and is very marketable because of its proximity to Shopping Areas, Churches, Gas Station, Commercial Banks, Hospital and Town Center.

Punta Gorda Town has Primary and Secondary Schools as well as the University of Belize, Paved Roads and accessibility to good Public Transportation including a Municipal Airport.

Very well priced for a quick sale at US$42,000.00

Property taxes are only US$5.00 per year.

OWNER WILL FINANCE IN PART AND CONSIDER ALL REASONABLE OFFERS.

 Call or contact us for more information on this property today.


Belize Property Caribbean Property Consultants
Main Street, Placencia, Stann Creek
Belize, Central America
Belize Office: +501-615-9000
Canadian Office: 250-361-7159
Web: www.belizeproperty.com
Email: info@belizeproperty.com