Looking for individuals who enjoy meeting people and think selling real estate might be a new passion for them. You must be a self-starter and enjoy working with people. Training for part-time, full time, and even seasonal work is available for suitable candidates.
To qualify you will need to be able to provide funding to support yourself for up to 6 months while you’re in training and begin to generate sales, as the position is a commission driven one. You will also need to own a reliable and presentable vehicle, own your own laptop, and be fully conversant in all Microsoft Office programs.
For more information, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Our sales force has extensive experience working with buyers and sellers from all over the world, and collectively they have lived in Belize for over 50 years. To assist you on your path to a successful sales career with us, we offer the following support:
- 6 offices in strategic locations throughout Belize
- 4 x 8 Billboards throughout the country
- 10’ x 20’ billboard at 6 mile junction in Stann Creek
- Annual full page display ads in the BTIA’s Destinations Belize magazine
- Brochures in municipal airport terminals
- Brochures at the international airport handed out by Maya Air to new arrivals
- Brochures in hotels, restaurants, tourist locations, car rental companies
- Strong internet presence, always in top 5 for Belize search terms
- Trade shows
- Special email to all realtors for new listings - open houses for new home listings inviting all realtors
- Referral program
- For sale signs on all listings
- Drone for Aerial Shots
- Ads on Golf Carts in the Hopkins Area
- Reader boards at offices
- We sponsor the HBHS, Equity House, local community events, police and neighborhood watch programs, local schools, and sporting teams
- BTIA and AREBB members, profiles on their websites
- Newspaper ads in various publications, including Amandala, The Reporter, Placencia Breeze, Toledo Howler, Placencia Peninsula Map, Placencia Peninsula Directory, Maya Island Air, Destinations Belize, Belize Invest
- Bus shelter ads
We have you covered!!