Beautifully appointed Maya Beach waterfront home
Property Information for ID #800
Located in the very desirable community of Maya Beach this lovely waterfront home offers a wealth of custom features and gorgeous appointments. The wood on concrete house was built in 2014 and is situated to maximize the natural winds, so the house is breezy and cool in all weather.
Some features of the house include:
- 800 sq. ft. upstairs with 1 bedroom, 2 full baths with an additional 800 sq. ft. downstairs.
- whitewashed floors
- dimmers on all lighting
- remote controlled deluxe Hunter fans
- 9’X40′ veranda built of pressure treated wood with one third of it screened in for dining or sleeping.
- Second full bath upstairs gives guests their own bathroom
- Granite counter tops
- Ample closet space upstairs
- Cathedral ceilings with built in up lights
- Air conditioned by LG
- Insulated walls and ceiling
- Metal roll up garage door
- Custom blinds on all windows and door
- Hurricane straps.
The first floor Is completely inclosed in concrete with a metal roll up garage door. Plumbing and wiring are in place to facilitate a downstairs appartment or second bedroom with plenty left over for garrage/storage
With 90 feet of lagoon beachfront, about sixty feet of canal frontage and private 32-foot lighted boat slip with +10-foot loading ramp you can enjoy private access to the protected lagoon with a ten minute sail to the ocean.
City/Town/Village: Placencia Peninsula
Neighborhood: Maya Beach
District: Stann Creek
Year Built: 2014
Garage Size: 20x40
Square Feet: 1,600
Availability Status: Sold
Annual Property Tax: US $25