The community at Caves Branch is a unique gated-entry and riverfront site developed with a total commitment to preserving nature's gifts and sustainable living.
With 63 acres of private open space along the Caves Branch River and Maya Creek, the one quarter to one acre lots have been designed to enjoy privacy, views, sunshine, and gentle building sites in a natural park-like setting.
Offered are 2 custom concrete homes on each 0,5 acre.They have already begun to build by an experienced homebuilder with great care and attention by high North American and German standards.These spectacular residences are reasonable priced and offer the home owners over 800 sqft. of an unmatched mix of tile, Belizean hard woods, handmade furniture and unblocked views of the natural forest.
The houses will be built as a shell and can be finished with your own private touch. Building your dream home, getting the opportunity to plan out the interior finishes can be one of the most exciting and rewarding projects you can undertake.
Description of the houses:
Mediterranean style architecture
- Concrete structure
- Pre-wired for cable television
- Ceramic tile flooring throughout
- Mahogany hardwood interior and exterior doors
- Ventilated mahogany wood closet doors
- Vaulted Ceilings in main living area (dining/kitchen living room)
- Sculptured metal roof
- White painted walls
- Ceiling fans in living room, kitchen, and bedrooms
- GFI electric outlets in front and back of home
- Septic and drainage system
- Ready for water and electric utility connection (electric and water connectivity is a separate charge)
- Cistern water system, backup to community water well
- Covered front or back porch deck/patios
Price as shown is for each property, 1 house with lot.
Call or contact us today for more information.