1 Acre + Commercial/Residential Lot Punta Gorda
Property Information for ID #1066
Situated along the Eastern side of the Punta Gorda/San Antonio Road (Southern Highway) near Forest home and Cattle Landing Villages, in the Toledo District of Belize, Central America.
- A 1.010 Acre parcel, still in its Jungle state,
- It has 95 feet of prime commercial highway frontage,
- It is 430 feet deep.
- And is zoned for Commercial as well as for Residential usage.
The present Owner gas recently put in a driveway with Culvert and a water service connection to the municipal water distribution system.
Electricity is available at the property line, high speed internet/ TV cable are available in that area.
Don't miss this opportunity to purchase a piece of paradise.
2.5 miles from Punta Gorda and the Caribbean Sea along the only road/highway going in or out of Town and/or to and from the Sea.
- Highway Location,
- Availability of amenities and services
- The direction of The Town business expansion
- The direction of the Local Upper class of the local population growth.
You can build your
- Caribbean dream home/ commercial venture. Up one or two homes and have a revenue stream from short and/or long-term rentals. In a quiet sea-side community. More than that, as the area is designated residential and commercial, your Carribean dream home with a few short time rental Cabanas in a jungle setting and you got a gold mine.
- Hobby Farm/ commercial venture.
- Or simply a commercial venture.
3 new business have recently opened, etc.
The Palace (Grocery store, Res and bar)
New Restaurant at Pk (setting up).
The area of Punta Gorda has Paved Roads and has accessibility to great Public Transportation.
The Municipality has weekly Trash Pick-up at the roadside, High Speed Internet as well as Phone Service and Cable TV.
The area benefits from the availability of all amenities and is very marketable because of its proximity to Shopping Areas, Churches, Gas Station, Commercial Banks, Hospital and Town Center. Primary and Secondary Schools as well as the University of Belize, Paved Roads and accessibility to good Public Transportation including a Municipal Airport.
The area population is made up of a great mix of Garifuna, Mayan, Spanish and Expats from the U.S.A, Canada and Europe. A great source for affordable labor.
For more information on Punta Gorda go to http://www.southernbelize.com/puntagorda.html
- very low property taxes, low Income tax
- revenue from out of Belize is not taxed and Capital gains is not taxable.
Well priced for a quick sale at US $29,999.00
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT PATRICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
City/Town/Village: Punta Gorda Town
Lot Size: 1.01 acres
Annual Property Tax: US $20